This is not a place I want to be, but it is where I get to…
- Be grateful for medical professionals and their care
- Be thankful that different from last time – Ed walked in here without a walker…and different than the time before that, when a,wheel chair was needed.
- Be aware and thankful that he was able to answer 99% of the nurses questions
- Praise God for every bit of gains made in physical strength and cognitive improvements these last few months
- Praise Him that in answer to prayers the meds only do Ed good and no harm
- Rest knowing that God is faithful, He is at work in us and for us. He cares for us and takes the cares that we release to Him.
- Trust that we will see the victory already won for us by Christ manifested in God’s perfect timing.
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
Jeremiah 29:11 AMPC
But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!
1 Corinthians 15:57 MEV
Give thanks to God, our King over all gods! His tender love for us continues on forever!
Psalm 16:2 TPT